We neither sell nor share your information with outside companies or third parties. When you purchase from our online store, we collect your name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. You provide this information so we can process and ship your order. We respect your privacy by not selling or sharing this information.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. You may access and update the personal information you have provided to us by choosing an option below:
- E-newsletter Subscriptions: Follow the SafeUnsubscribe® or Update Profile links located in the footer of any e-newsletter email.
A direct communication from our staff regarding on-going transactions will not have opt-out options.
We have implemented the following:
- Re-marketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google, FaceBook, Hubspot and Twitter use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences with the respective ad network or marketplace.
Doctor SOS, LLC employs site wide encryption on calldoctorsos.com via a dedicated SSL certificate provided by Let’s Encrypt.
All images, designs, and copy on this website are the sole property of Doctor SOS, LLC. Images may not be used without express written consent from Doctor SOS, LLC. Any duplication of images or may be subject to legal action.